miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014

Which girl made Liam Payne really nervous?

Liam Payne admitted he was totally star-struck when he met supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. She posed with them for Glamour magazine last year, and Liam said he said he was too shy to be alone with her:

“I tried to make sure I was never left alone with her because that would have meant having to talk to her.”

But he was alone with her for a bit, and what happened?

“There was this one moment where it was just me and her and I was like: ‘Oh, crap’. She asked where I was from and I went: ‘Um… Wolverhampton,’ and then couldn’t think of anything else to say. So I ended up standing there like a lemon.”

Oops! It's really embarrassing, but everyone gets nervous around their crush sometimes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liam Payne admitió que estaba totalmente de estrellas golpeado cuando conoció a la modelo Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Ella posó con ellos para la revista Glamour del año pasado, y Liam dijo que él dijo que era demasiado tímido para estar a solas con ella: 


"Traté de asegurarme de que nunca me dejaron a solas con ella, porque eso habría significado tener que hablar con ella." 

Pero estaba solo con ella para un poco, y lo que ha pasado? 

"Había un momento en que era sólo yo y ella y yo estaba como: 'Oh, mierda'. Ella le preguntó de dónde era y me decía: "Um ... Wolverhampton, 'y luego no se le ocurrió nada más que decir. Así que terminé allí de pie como un limón ". 

¡Huy! Es realmente vergonzoso, pero todo el mundo se pone nervioso en torno a su enamoramiento a veces.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario