sábado, 19 de abril de 2014

One Direction debut "You and I"

One Direction have released their new music video!

It's for their song "You and I". Louis said it would be "important" for the group, and hinted that it might be a little different. 

We won't spoil the  - watch the video below to judge for yourself if they've changed. 

"You and I" - music video



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Direction han lanzado su nuevo video musical! 

Es por su canción "You and I". Louis dijo que sería "importante" para el grupo, y dio a entender que podría ser un poco diferente. 

No vamos a estropear la sorpresa - ver el vídeo a continuación para juzgar por sí mismo si han cambiado.

"You and I" - video musical

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario