martes, 20 de mayo de 2014

Cody Simpson releases naked photo on instagram

Every so often, celebs have a naked photo scandal, but Cody Simpson posted a nude photo online to make his fans laugh.
CODY SIMPSON RELEASES NAKED PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM
He shared a photo taken from behind of him standing on a balcony completely naked. He explained:

“My post on Sunday was merely meant to make my fans laugh on a Sunday evening. It was a shot I had from my last trip home on the Gold Coast and I certainly didn't intend to offend anyone. I respect FB and Instagram for their content rules and I do not fault them for it."

Instagram took down the photo, because you can't post nude or partially nude stuff on there.

In response, Cody tweeted “It looks like Instagram didn't like my ass.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario