jueves, 15 de mayo de 2014

Is Austin Mahone getting emotional over Camila Cabello?

There have been rumors of a romance between Austin Mahone and Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony for a while now, but it looks like things may not be going as Austin hopes.

Lately, he's posted a bunch of emotional messages. Here are just some of his tweets.

IS AUSTIN MAHONE GETTING EMOTIONAL OVER CAMILA CABELLO?“We're more than friends, but less than a couple.”

“I say 'alright', ' ‘whatever’ or ‘I guess’ when I don’t feel like arguing.”

“Everything that happens helps you grow, even if its hard to see right now.”

“The best relationships start off as friendships.”

“I've seen you at your worst and I still think you're the best.”

“I turned out liking you a lot more than I originally planned...”

“Sometimes life doesn't give you something you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more.”

Of course, it's impossible to say if all (or even any) of these tweets are about Camila, but it definitely sounds like Austin is going through something in his love life.

Do YOU think the tweets are about Camila?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario