jueves, 15 de mayo de 2014

Jennifer Lawrence: "People are going to get sick of me"

JENNIFER LAWRENCE: “PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET SICK OF ME”Jennifer Lawrence is on the cover of Marie Claire!

The actress talked about what it's really like being famous.

About other people's opinions:

“Nobody can stay beloved forever. I never believed it, the whole time. I was like, just wait: People are going to get sick of me. My picture is everywhere, my interviews are everywhere.”

About how being famous has changed her:

“I used to be very personable and make eye contact and smile at people, and now all I do is look down. When I’m at dinner and one person after another keeps interrupting to take pictures, it’s like, ‘I can’t live like this.’”

About her red carpet stumbles:

"I’m way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I’m really hyper, most likely because I’ve been drinking, and I can’t not photobomb somebody if it’s a good opportunity. But it’s something I always tell myself: ‘You need to calm the f*** down. You don’t want to constantly be a GIF.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario