jueves, 15 de mayo de 2014

Miley swears her rant had nothing to do with Liam

Miley Cyrus made headlines for her expletive-filled rant about her exes before performing “Wrecking Ball”.

MILEY SWEARS HER RANT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH LIAMYou can read all about it HERE. She slammed her ex-boyfriend, especially one who truly broke her heart.

Of course, we all thought she was talking about Liam Hemsworth. But she said she wasn't:

"just FYI what I said the other night at G.A.Y had nothing to do with Liam. I was just tryin to rile up the boys. I don't usually respond to tabloidy stuff but this isn't something I want being spread around. It sounded hateful but not what I meant. I never want hateful things being said about those I care about... I was just tooooo turnttttt up."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario