domingo, 29 de junio de 2014

Niall Horan keeps performing after being hit on stage

NIALL HORAN KEEPS PERFORMING AFTER BEING HIT ON STAGENiall Horan was hit on stage after a fan threw something at the lads at the Amsterdam concert. 

The object hit him in the knee, and he started bleeding. He also looked like he was having trouble walking. The singer just had major knee surgery earlier this year. He reminded his fans on Twitter: (Niall wrote more twitts about it)

"Can you limit what gets thrown on stage please! Coz somethin thrown at me tonight! Hit my knee! A lot of pain from it! Never wana sound like I’m complaining! But only having my operation 5 months ago, I still get a bit of pain and I’m very scared about it.”
https://twitter.com/NiallOfficial/status/481923153728667648

Poor Niall! We hope fans are more careful at concerts. Harry Styles has also been hit in concert recently. 

HE CANT BARELY WALK ITS SO SAD ):


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario