domingo, 29 de junio de 2014

Troian Bellisario talks about her eating disorder

TROIAN BELLISARIO TALKS ABOUT HER EATING DISORDERPretty Little Liars star Troain Bellisario talked about her battle with anorexia with a teen. The actress previously talked about it to Seventeen magazine, and she discussed it again in an interview with Larry King Live. 

On talking about anorexia: 

"I was suffering from a mental disorder. But what I so often find is that it becomes about the facts: ‘How much weight did you lose? How were you treated? Were you hospitalized?’ And that’s not important to me. What is important is to talk about the feelings, to talk about the help that young girls and young men who have this problem can get if they find that they are suffering.”

 On her favorite moments in PLL: 

"[In season three],  I said, ‘Mental illness is a very real thing. I have an experience with it, and honestly I don’t know why one of the girls isn’t hospitalized at this point. We go through enough stress.’ And they were kind enough to go, ‘You know what, let’s see what happens when Spencer gets pushed too far.’ And it was this wonderful season where I got to play all of these twists and turns, so maybe three.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario